Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh Ya I'm Fishing



To those who say I can't go fishing.........Come and get me assholes. Here I am. Oh I did add the stainless Mossberg.
This sneaky little boat can find it's way where ever I can carry it. No trailer to show, no boat slip needed. Draws about 3" of water, and the electric trolling motor is very slick.
Needless to say I'm still pissed about the possibility of not being able to fish. I'm like Mayberry I don't think it will ever pass, but who even thinks this shit up?
I'm not asking my government to take care of me. That's MY F..k..g job. If cigarettes give me cancer=my responsibility. I pay for insurance at a higher rate because I smoke. If booze kills my liver=my responsibility. When I turned 65 the government MADE me take Medicare Health Insurance. My fine insurance company that I paid into for 45 years without one claim cancelled my insurance because I was signed up with Medicare. Nice job you bastards. Take my money when the odds are in your favor, then drop me as soon as the possibility that I might need it. But guess what...I don't need it. If I get a terminal disease I get to die, so again kiss my ass. Hospitals kill as many as they save, and half of the doctors finished in the bottom of their class.
Rant over. Now I'm going to put some salt in my beer, rack one in the chamber, and drown a few worms. I might even have a bass for lunch.
See Ya

6 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I hope you catch a big one! Tune out this craziness for the day and enjoy the fact that God put those fish there for you to eat. Maybe someone needs to explain the food chain to these guys.

Northwoods said...

"To those who say I can't go fishing.........Come and get me assholes. Here I am. Oh I did add the stainless Mossberg."
With that little boat Ya' gotta remember the law of physics.. to every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.
When Ya' fire that Mossberg...well you can swim right?
Fish on Bro...

HermitJim said...

Sounds like a workable plan to me, my friend!

Good luck,buddy!

Did it MY way said...

Northwoods:

You know I'm going to try it...right?
The boat is 4' wide & 14' long.

See Ya.

Frugal Canadian Hermit said...

Good rant Tony. Good luck with the fishing.

theotherryan said...

A stainless or otherwise salt water proof shotgun would be a nice thing to have. Also some of those finishes are pretty nice looking. It would be good for a just plain hot and humid environment as well as boating.

If we end up in the South again we will get some sort of a boat (had fun renting one last time:), likely a canoe or a small boat with a trolling type motor. I habitually carry a pistol but between gators and the random crazies you find out in the wild something more potent would be nice.

A pistol grip (likely folding stock) pump shotgun with a corrosive resistant finish would fit the bill nicely. Thanks for the idea.