Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tired, Disappointed, But Still Happy

First, and foremost the Colt did go shooting this afternoon. Since most of my shooting buddies know I never bring just one gun to the range. So Mr Ruger Vaquero came along to keep the Colt company.



I am a favorite of all Ruger guns period. Some like the auto's are just butt ugly, but every Ruger I own is built like a tank. I have hand loads for my Ruger revolvers that would destroy my Pythons. Of course Colts are nice to. What I mean is that all my guns are my favorites.



Short range report....Remember I'm still working on caffeine and cigarettes this afternoon. Bone tired. The Colt had no trouble with 2" groups at 25 yards, and neither did the Ruger. I'm going to take both back when I'm fresh. Just thought one should train tired from time to time to see the results.



The reason I'm so tired.....1,444 miles From Clearwater to Frankfort Kentucky looking at land. Sorry non found.



Bed time.



See Ya

6 comments:

Bustednuckles said...

DAYUM, that's a long trip fer nuthin'!

YeOldFurt said...

I do love Colts. Seems like there ought to be something in all those miles. Dang it all. Sleep hard and fast and hurry back.
YeOldFurt

The Hermit said...

That's a fine brace of pistols you have there.

You really are serious about finding some land, aren't you? It's out there. I can't think of a better time to be buying.

Mayberry said...

C'mon over to Texas, we gots land. Lots of it...

theotherryan said...

Driving wears me out. When driving across the US we found right about 500 miles a day is pretty hard work. Wake up early, drive all day, eat dinner and go to sleep then do it over again.

HermitJim said...

Good range report...and good luck on the continuing land hunt!