Thursday, January 7, 2010

Land Land Land where are you?

Spent ALL day today looking for land. My eyes are going crossed. Tomorrow range day...need to straighten out my eyes. The net can help sometimes, and can offer disappointment other times.

I have made contact with three Realtors covering from central Florida to the pan handle and the Georgia line. I'm beginning to think Florida might be a write off unless I go south. That would just make it more difficult if I had to leave the state. Kentucky looks better all the time.
When we moved from Michigan to Florida with no jobs, and really not sure where we would live my wife said God would show us the way. God took her in o3, and now I'm alone to make all those decisions. I'll see if He helps my decision.

See Ya

4 comments:

Paladin said...

A good range day always clears my head and makes things look better. I was gonna go Friday myself, but its supposed to be windy and in the teens here tomorrow morning.

Since my range is an outdoor operation, I think I'll wait for a warmer opportunity :)

Sandcastle Momma said...

She was right. He'll show you.

TEAM HALL said...

Ohhhh Tony, I'm sooo sorry about your loss!!!
You will find the perfect spot, I just know it!
Cath

HermitJim said...

Hope you find the right spot soon, my friend! You'll know it when you see it...that seems to be the way it works!

Have fun on the range!