Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hey Cold...Please Go Away.

I feel like a bear in hibernation. I have adequate heat in the MH, but propane is hard to find in the woods. So I try to use only what I need. Last summer when I visited family in Michigan I acquired an Artic sleeping bag good for 20 below. So last night I did not turn on the furnace.

I slept until 11am this morning, but damn when I did crawl out of that bag I wrapped it around myself until I started the engine and had heat flowing. Small is good when heat is needed. I'm starting to get cabin fervor, but I don't want to go ice fishing. So I guess it's time for a good book, and a nice pot of potato soup. Maybe I'll consider ice fishing after all. Yeah right.

See Ya

2 comments:

Frugal Canadian Hermit said...

I know this is'nt funny Tony, but it sure is warm way up here. Compared to what I'm used to anyway.

Sandcastle Momma said...

This is too cold for me.
I want warm water, hot sun and a cold rum drink - soon!