Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feeling Better

A trip to the range always lifts my spirits. Slight cough left, but nothing I can't handle. I have been truly blessed with good health. Take no meds at all, except some allergy tablets for the nose running during cold weather. Lived for 69 years(today) and have always said doctors and hospitals kill as many as they save. Caffeine, nicotine, and sugar the building blocks for the American male.

Birthday party tonight at the kids house. If I left enough hints I'll get what I want. I have also been blessed with the BEST kids in the world. They can't do enough for me. Don't know why I deserve it. We have been a family blessed. I just wish I still had my wonderful wife to enjoy it with.

Going to expand my search for land. Have contacted real estate agents in Milton Florida, and the Panhandle. The problem is travel time. It's a 7 hour ride one way from Clearwater and right now commitments keep me in town for the next two weeks. Seems I had more free time when I was working than I do now. My wife always said when it's meant to be it will be.

Well the guns are cleaned, and packed. Time to do the same to me and head to the party.

See Ya

7 comments:

Bustednuckles said...

Happy Birthday!

Mayberry said...

Happy Birthday. Liftin' a cold one too ya, here's to many more....

YeOldFurt said...

Happy Birthday, Tony. May you have many more and all be grand.
YeOldFurt & HossBoss

The Hermit said...

Happy Birthday! I was stationed at NAS Whiting, near Milton, in 1976. There wasn't much there then, don't know what it might be like now. Good luck on the search for a place to lite.

SciFiChick said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you "hinted" well :) May all your days be blessed.

Shy Wolf said...

Happy Birthday, Tony. May you be blessed with enough to see your great-grandchildren's children. It has to be rought to be without the best part of your life, but I'm sure she's watching all you two created.
God bless,
Shy III

Lawyer said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day and thanks for being a good example!