Sunday, December 27, 2009

Off to the range I go

I have this deal with Santa. I give him milk and cookies, and he gives me guns and ammo. I should really up date him to Jack Daniels, and steak.

This year he has added another 22 to the safe, with 5,000 rounds of ammo. How can you not like Santa? I sure believe in him.

Smith & Wesson 22A/22S Sport Series Target Pistol. Life just keeps getting better. Off to the range I go. Ho Ho Ho Darn 5,000 rounds are heavy. Be lighter on the way home.

See Ya

6 comments:

cocked and loaded said...

Santa was good to you my friend.

Diogenes said...

Yes he was. Maybe I need to start 'believing' again.

LOL

Mayberry said...

Have fun! I know you will. Lucky dog you, Santa just brought me socks...

Sandcastle Momma said...

I'd say Santa definitely deserves Jack and steak - that's a nice haul!

HermitJim said...

Sounds like you could give us lessons in dealing with Santa!

Hope you enjoy the rang time...but what's ot to enjoy?

The Hermit said...

You made out like a bandit on that one.