Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I admit by todays law I am a criminal

Criminal, criminal, possible domestic terrorist. Damn that would be me.

I now have two safes. One at my son-in-laws(ex-but still family to me), and the new one I just bought for my daughter's house. My ex son -in-law always seems to have money problems. Currently behind on his mortgage payments, light bill, water bill...You get the idea. Not a good place for my collection to reside. Besides that safe was already full, and about 25 new ones were taking up a lot of my storage space in the van. Legal? Don't give a shit...did it my way.

So new safe installed in daughter's house needed to be filled with guns from old safe, then old safe needed to be moved to daughter's house. You get the picture. So I load up my truck and head to daughter's house. Put the first load in safe. Call it a day. Only about three more loads to finish.

Go to the bank, post office, grocery store, Verizon phone store, and stop for gas. Time to head home to the van. Much to my surprise when I un-loaded my pockets what did I find.....The 38 derringer I had put in my pocket when unloading the safe so it would not get lost in the truck.

No I do not have a concealed carry permit. I am a Free American who believes the Second Amendment allows me to carry a fire arm. So for a short period today I was a criminal in the eyes of the law. Why don't I just break down and get the permit? Nah next time I'll just make sure it's in the glove box and I'll be legal. Still don't make sense to me.

Nobody was harmed during my short criminal career.

See Ya

10 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

I'm a criminal 24/365. Live 750' from a school. Have firearms in my home. Bite me.

HermitJim said...

Tony...you are a BAAAAAAD man! You go, buddy!

YeOldFurt said...

The 2nd is my carry permit. Period.
Note: w/v = uncya (???)
YeOldFurt

Diogenes said...

Everyday, every hour. Same as Well Seasoned Fool, live near a school and a Church. And I carry everyday without a 'permit'.

Nice Galt's gulch BTW. Thanks for visiting my blog. Plan on joining your ranks soon enough.

TEAM HALL said...

LOL! Tony, Tony, Tony, turn yourself in brother! lol You're obviously a danger to society...

Have a good one,
Cath

Sandcastle Momma said...

Can you imagine if you'd been pulled over with all of those in the van? You'd have made national television LOL
Good for you for not pulling that 38 out at the Verizon place - those people make me so mad sometimes I'd love to shoot them!

Grace. said...

Does this mean we now all have to confess our crimes? Do I have to admit that I was driving 40 miles an hour through my neighborhood which is posted at 25? That I took two mints out of the jar on the counter of my coffee shop, where it clearly says "Please Take one?" That I claimed a charitable contribution on my taxes for raffle tickets (which it turns out, is not a legitimite charitable contribution--not that I won anything!)?

Of course if any of us wind up with consequences for these crimes, we reserve the right to a major whinefest!

Mayberry said...

Dammit, YeOldFurt beat me to it... Ain't it a damn frustrating thing, knowing you could be arrested simply for being absent minded? And we call that "Freedom"...

theotherryan said...

Glad to hear everyone involved survived your crime spree.

Shy Wolf said...

Actually, if you didn't vote for the black guy last election, you're a criminal, so don't sweat the small stuff, OK?
Just lock and load and when they come to accuse you, tell them you wanna face your accuser- then shoot the blackgaurd sonofabitch. It'd sure solve a citizenship problem.
Shy III