Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tampa Gun Show Report.

Well the garage is finished, and home to the Corvette, and the storage facility is still full. I need to empty the storage facility, and get the stuff to the garage.

But the woods keep calling, and I keep answering.

But there was a gun show in Tampa this weekend. I resisted Saturday. I actually worked on the storage facility. I know it needs to be done...but there was a gun show. Resisting is difficult. Maybe not even an option. Well normally most of the good stuff goes the first day. However sometimes some collectors can only set up on Sundays. Also sometimes prices are reduced close to closing time. Remember resistance is difficult.

You knew I was going to the gun show Sunday right? When I walked in I heard this little voice in my head say "Buy Me, Buy Me". It seemed to be coming from the center of the show. When ever I go to a gun show I always do the outside walls first, and then up and down each isle. The voice in my head was still saying "Buy Me". Where was my treasure? Midway and not found yet...Was my voice wrong.

Part II next.

See Ya

5 comments:

Mayberry said...

Heh heh heh... "Toys" will call to you. By boat plans keep saying "build me, build me"....

Mayberry said...

My, not by. Fat fingers....

SciFiChick said...

I always think it sucks when I hear that little voice and realize it was just jerking my chain!

Sandcastle Momma said...

I would have wondered if you were sick if you missed both days LOL
I'm curious what new toy was calling your name.

HermitJim said...

Just what we needed today, Tony...a serial post! Reminds me of the Saturday morning serials at the theater...and on television!

Looking forward to the rest of the story!