Sunday, September 20, 2009

Have to love those wheel guns

New addition to the family of wheel guns. I do like wheel guns. Smith & Wesson 22-4 Thunder Ranch 45.

I believe Federal used to make the 45 Rim brass so the half moon clips were not necessary. At any rate I believe they are now hard to find. I think I'll do some research. At any rate I own 6 wheel guns in the 45 caliber. So many many years ago while I was on Midway I noticed that they had 10,000 rounds of 45 rim brass for sale. Yep I own them. So I'm in pretty good shape.

Range time again for this week end. I think this week end will be strictly 45's.

See Ya

4 comments:

Bullseye said...

Nothin like a new toy, enjoy !

YeOldFurt said...

I am so jealous, I been searching for one for some time now. Enjoy and if you ever....I'll be waiting.
YeOldFurt

Old NFO said...

Purty! :-) I 'know' you will enjoy shooting that one!

Crucis said...

Take a look at my icon. It's a S&W M13, 2.5" barrel, bobbed hammer. It keeps company along with my other three wheelguns. :-)

Nice wheelgun. Enjoy it.