Friday, April 3, 2009

LAZY GUN OWNERS GET OFF YOUR ASS!

As you probably can see I am PISSED. All gun owners say they support the second amendment. You all have more than one firearm? Have plenty of ammo? Go to the range every chance you can? Subscribe to a few gun mags? Bitch about king obamma wanting to take your guns? Well assholes how about doing something about it? That's right I said ASSHOLES! LAZY CHEAP ASSHOLES at that.

The NRA has 4 million members. 4 MILLION, but there are 100 MILLION gun owners. DID YOU HEAR ME? I SAID DID YOU HEAR ME? Do you realize the power of 100 million people.
4 million proud to be members of the NRA are doing YOUR job. It's time the rest of you get off your lazy ass and join us! WAKE up people-if is was not for the NRA your guns would have been gone now. Now is the time for action. JOIN THE NRA TODAY!!!!

If they say give up your guns & 100 million say I don't think so, what would they do then? Come on people I'm begging you please stand together! If you do nothing and I live to see my guns taken away I'll hunt every one of you down and beat your ass.

Damn I'm wired this morning-must be the 5 cups of coffee. Again JOIN THE NRA!!!!!

See ya

5 comments:

HermitJim said...

Well said, Tony! Sometimes you have to get their attention, I guess!

How about another cup?

tsiya said...

I've been trying to wake them up for 50 years, they don't think it can happen here. This is my favorite quote.
"The prospect of tyranny may not grab the headlines the way vivid stories of gun crime routinely do. But few saw the Third Reich coming until it was too late. The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed--where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once".
Judge Alex Kozinsky

Sandcastle Momma said...

I like the way you think! We've been members for years and I've always wondered why there aren't more. If you need help tracking down the rest my husband says he'd be glad to help you.

Bullseye said...

Now that should be a good nudge for those who are not members. 100 million could tell the gov to kiss our ass and that would be the end of it. I have been a PROUD member of the NRA for over 20 years now, proud to be a member too. Very good post brother, keep shouting the warning and keep on prepping.

Did it MY way said...

Thanks everyone. If I had my way you would have to be a member before you could enter a gun show, or buy a gun. However since I am a firm believer of freedom and all it stands for that would be wrong. I'll just try my best to push the wake up call. I'm proud to be an NRA Endowment Life member.