Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why Do I Feel Guilty?

Guilty-Guilty-Guilty.



guilt·y
play_w2("G0306400")
(glt)
adj. guilt·i·er, guilt·i·est
1. Responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act; deserving of blame; culpable: guilty of cheating; the guilty party.
2. Law Adjudged to have committed a crime.
3. Suffering from or prompted by a sense of guilt: a guilty conscience.
4. Hinting at or entailing guilt: a guilty smirk; a guilty secret. See Synonyms at blameworthy.



Having arrived back to civilization this afternoon I have a feeling of guilt. I'm sure it will go away after the shop is auctioned off. To see a facility capable of supporting at least five families setting idle goes against my nature. Man was designed to work, to be a producer, a provider for his family, an upstanding member of his community.



I wish I knew the answers to take my country back. Has humanity lost ALL reason and responsibility? Do our leaders actually think they are doing the right things? Trying to control a free man is like bull riding: You might last a few seconds then that bull throws you off and tries to stomp your ass. To my leaders: There are still some of us that would like to stomp your ass.

So we prep-and perhaps after the smoke clears there will be enough of us left to start the re-building of free America. If not then the quote "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death" will once again ring in America.

This is all the gloom and doom you will hear from me. From now on all my energy will be toward my homestead. Damn the torpedo's full speed ahead. God maybe I need more caffeine, and another cigarette.

See Ya

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Good post, my friend, and so reflective of the feelings of many of us!