In 1959 when I joined the Army I took an oath to uphold the constition of the United States of America and for what it stands for. I believed it then, and I still do.
The hour is at hand, the time is now for us as a nation to decide on which side it is that we stand. Are we to stand for truth, liberty and freedom or are we to become slaves in our own land? Our forefathers have warned us about these times and they understood the power of a government out of control, run by bankers and tyrants. They wrote the constitution and we were given the bill of rights to make us the greatest nation on earth. They gave this to us for safekeeping, to keep this great country free. The tree of liberty is in dire need of refreshing by the people of the United States of America . Our country is in peril and the clock is approaching the midnight hour. It is now the time to take the country back, it is now the time for you to decide your future. The line has been drawn and all believers in the constitution and the bill of rights need to take a stand for freedom and liberty or we will have no country left to leave to our children.
1. We will not allow weapons to be taken from us the people.
2. We will not allow the government to dictate to the people what we can grow or raise on our own lands.
3. We will not allow our country to become a total police state run by the military industrial complex.
4. We will not accept being labeled as terrorists for standing up for our rights.
5. We will not be forced to be vaccinated.
6. We will not pay a global carbon tax.
7. We will exercise our rights to free speech and religion.
8> We will not be forced into servitude under the auspices of AmeriCorps or any other governmental agency.
9. We will stand up for our rights guaranteed to us.
10. We accept an oath to uphold the constitution of the United States of America and for what it stands for.
We pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America , and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands: One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for ALL.
This is our oath, pledged to this great country to protect her and to bring her back into righteousness. To stand united as a people, for the people and for our future. Amen.
For every person out there who loves this country and wants to be a part of bringing her back to her glory, please accept this oath and carry it in your hearts and minds always and know that you have the power to free her. It is up to each and everyone of us to take a stand for freedom now.