Ronald Reagan-Remember him? These are HIS statements. To bad government today is not listening.
1. Here's my strategy on the Cold War: We win they lose.
2. The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help
3. The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: it's just that they know so much tat isn't so
4. Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the US was too strong
5. I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commands would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress
6. The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the Federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination
7. Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and a no sense of responsibility at the other
8. The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a government program
9. It has been said that politic is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first
10. Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves ,tax it. if it keeps moving, regulate it. And is it stops moving, subsidize it.
11. Politics is not a bad profession...If you succeed, there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book.
12. No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of FREE men and women. (I put the free in caps)
13. If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
Words to live by the way I see it!