Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life is Good & I am Thankful

LIFE is good. Every morning I get up and don't smell roses or see candles means I get another day.

I'm sick and tired of all the shit the tv preaches on a daily basis. Gloom & Doom. Turn the monster off! Take the four to eight hours of wasted time watching the boob tube and go out in your yard and plant a garden. Snow on the ground in your area? Read a book on how to plant a garden. Grow food in your house in pots. I live in a small condo, and have pea's,tomatoes, and green peppers growing right now. I can't grow anything out side because the condo commando's would rather have the beautiful green grass. Find a way!

Quit complaining and start to do something for your benefit. Nobody promised you a rose garden. Need an extra $10.00? Sell the Sunday newspaper on the street corner. Take a walk thru your neighborhood, pick up the pop and beer cans and sell them to the scrap dealers. You make a few bucks, and get exercise to. Think-your mind is much better than a computer. Think outside of the box.

Things I am thankful for:

1. Health
2. Family
3. Friends
4. House
5. Food supply
6. Clean water supply
7. Freedom to do as I please when I please
8. Right to bear arms
9. Living in the USA

Life is good! Get off your ass and be thankful. I am.

Did somebody say the stock market fell another x points? Sorry I did not get that information I was watching my grandson washing my dirty truck for $10.00 so he could add to his car fund purchase. My tv is OFF.

See Ya
3.

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Great post, my friend! Time to time we need to be reminded to stop and smell the roses!

Thanks for the reminder...

Spokes... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spokes... said...

Just my two cents...but I generally suggest handling most situations like a hound dog. If you can't eat it, hunt it or play with it...piss on it and walk away.

Did it MY way said...

Sounds like the hound dog has the right idea. Thanks for your two cents Spokes