Sunday, March 8, 2009

It Falls From The Sky

No matter how prepared you think you are, something sometimes makes you wonder. I have my camper for week-end get aways, or to leave in the event of a hurricane. I also wish to full-time as soon as the condo sells. My homestead is progressing, and should be a home base for the winters.

So needless to say I follow a lot of full-time blogs. Living my life thru them until I can join them. A couple of days ago a plane in trouble crashed in a RV park. Pilot was killed, and two travel trailers were destroyed. In a blink of an eye three families changed forever. Fortunately no one in the RV park was hurt. I imagine the insurance companies will take care of the trailers being replaced. Talk about travel stories to tell. But what if? Suppose there was no insurance, suppose one of the trailers had one of the spouse's in the trailer while the other had gone to do some chores? Life can change in an instant. Makes me want to hug my children and say I love you more often.

So today think about how fast a life can change, tell a loved one you love them. Help a neighbor, hell get to know your neighbor's. Set up a block party. Call a friend you have not talked to in awhile. Enjoy life-forget the world troubles for just one day.

See Ya

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Sounds like good advice to me, my friend! Well said!