Sunday, March 22, 2009

Great Day

Good morning to all

Got my coffee

Got my cigarettes

Got my computer

And I took a double shot of Prozac

It's going to be a great day

Just kidding about the Prozac, I have enough trouble trying to spell it, besides everybody knows drugs ain't the answer, except for the coffee & cigs.

God made this green earth in six days and rested. My kind of man. It seems today with all the problems we think we may have perhaps a day of rest would be appropriate.

Yesterday I took a different route home from the homestead, and stumbled upon a local flea market. Since my day was my own to use I decided to stop in. My lucky day. I found a gentleman selling 55 gallon food grade drums. Cost: $5.00 each. I bought the four he had left. He said he had a good day, started with fifteen, and sold all of them. Almost all buyers said they wanted them for water storage. Perhaps word is spreading.

So when I got home I cleaned them up, and filled them with fresh water with every intention to take them to the homestead this morning. After over sleeping to 7am I felt the day was half over so no since working today. Left the truck in the drive-way, jumped in the camper and headed for the Gulf Of Mexico. A nice looking park on a barrier island. On the north side of the island is the pass connecting to the inter coastal water way. A great place to just set and watch the boats. So that's what I did. Took a lawn chair, and a cold Pepsi, and watched the boats.

No remorse, no guilt, I told you it was going to be a great day.

See Ya

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Sounds like a good way to spend the day!

A little rest never hurt anyone!