Monday, February 2, 2009

Wet and sloppy Monday

The weather God's deceided we need some rain today. A very nice misty light rain so far. Much needed, and better than ice like our poor friends up north are receiving.

But the idiots here drive like the sun was shinning, and they needed to get where they are going yesterday.

Today is a good day to clean, sort, and re-pack all the fishing, and camping gear. Sometimes I get very lazy and leave things where ever I happen to throw them. No I did not leave any fishing gear on the bank of the lake, or bait fish in the bucket. I have been known to have to move the fishing gear, tackle box, and other items from the camper bed before I can go to bed. The bed is in the back, with storage under it. So easy with the back doors open to just throw stuff on the bed to be stored later-after a shower and dinner. One advantage to a small van camper is it gets messy quick, but also cleans up quick. Plus it goes where big class A's can't, and gets good gas mileage.

Time for breakfast, and then back to the daily grind.

See ya

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Looks to me to be just about the right size for myself...I'll have to stay on the look out for one.

Watch out for those other drivers...