Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Monday again already

Returning to the city gets tougher every time. Leaving the quit of the woods and returning to the traffic, noise, and the trappings of civilization makes one wonder what you did wrong to deserve such punishment. I must have been really bad in my youth.

So quit your bitchin and realize work and free time must balance. Why? Because you need money(from your work) to afford your free time in the woods. But how much? Ah the ramblings of an old man.

Freedom is still something to shoot for and the plan continues. Sold a few items on E-bay today so more funds are in the Freedom Fund.

I have curtailed all un-necessary spending. Off to a good start for the year. I have not spent a dime so far. But may need gas by the end of the week-lets see how far I can push it.

I have decided to work 4/12 hour days, and take three days off this week. Time to get to work. Gotta love it when a plan comes together.

See ya

No comments: