Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Get rich day

Almost forgot today is the day to play for cash. Power Ball, Lottery, Fantasy, and Mega Money. Sounds so easy-pick a bunch of numbers, and wake up the next day rich.....But wait I almost forgot-the instant gratification scratch offs. Take your pick, anything from a $1.00 to $30.00. Rub away-did you win?

Lost the rent money? Can't make the car payment? The lottery board did say play responsibly?
I see the people that can least afford it playing for up to $50.00 a pop. Look at the odds people-take the gambling money and put it to better use. Or with self control bet a $1.00-Buying 20 tickets? Remember only one ticket can win.

Time to quit preaching and go get my ticket.

See ya

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

If I thought that I had any chance, would be tempted...but at 16 million to one, I say my chances are pretty slim!