Saturday, January 17, 2009

Beautiful lazy day

Crawled out of the big down comforter around 8:30am to start another day in the land of sunshine. Sunshine maybe, but 43 degrees and me don't get along. A hot cup of coffee,bacon and eggs will help. After the second cup of coffee I am motivated to step outside.

The leaves,pine needles,and small twigs crackle underfoot as one walks the trail. The peace and silence in the woods have always been my salvation from the week of city living. A small cabin next to a lake deep in the woods would sound like heaven to me. My cabin right now has wheels, so only need to find a lake every once in awhile, with some bass and blue-gill. Today's temperature tells me that fishing will have to wait for another day.

After the refreshing walk, another cup of coffee fits the bill quite nicely. A good book for the rest of the day, and the day will be complete.

Tomorrow the RV show in Tampa. I plan to look up a blogger that I have been following to meet in person.

See ya

No comments: