Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday morning coming down.

"And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad so I had one more for dessert"

You gotta love Johnny Cash & Kris Kristofferson

There is something in a Sunday that makes a body feel alone. Thats me today. The end of 2008 is rapidly approaching, and as of yet I have no hard plans for 2009. I do know or perhaps wish for a change in life style. Current events beyound my control do dictate a move.

I own a small tool shop and my current landloard has hit hard times and is now in bankruptcy. So soon I would assume there will be a new owner for the building. Perhaps the new owner will let me continue renting or perhaps not. No fear of the unknown.

Time to head to the big water and think things over-or just watch the waves come and go.

No comments: